It is Sitecore’s policy to comply with all intellectual property laws and, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the use or accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been infringed, send a notice of copyright infringement to Sitecore’s Designated Contact for Copyright Infringement:
Sitecore Corporation A/S
Attn: Sitecore Legal
Vester Farimagsgade 3, 5
Your notice must include:
• Physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
• Description of where the alleged infringements are located in the Website.
• Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
• A statement of good faith belief that the material is infringing.
• A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is represented to be accurate and that the complaint is authorized by the copyright holder.
• Once proper notice has been received, Sitecore may remove or block access to infringing material, and notify the subscriber of the copyright infringement notification. The subscriber must provide a counter notice that contains the following information:
• Physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.